Winter is coming, and so is the crazy weather. I don’t know about you, but these less-than-ideal days sometimes put a damper on how much energy I use to create a cute outfit. That’s why I stash my closet with stylish, yet basic, weather accessories that spice up any outfit! Check out some of my finds currently in stores and online:
- Hunter Original Clear Smock, $230 (Hunter.com)
Completely waterproof. Matches perfectly with everyone’s favorite – the Hunter Rain Boots! I would recommend the clear option since it matches with everything, but it comes in different colors as well. The transparency helps give your outfit a clean, not too bulky, look.
2. Metallic Rain Trench, $81 (Asos.com)
Metallics are in this season! This coat has the benefit of more full-body coverage in heavy rains.
3. Blue Floral Raincoat, $149 (Londonfog.com)
Wow. 100% cotton and machine washable! The bigger floral print on this coat gives your outfit a more youthful look. The best piece to grab-and-go!
4. Kenneth Cole New York Wool Blend Maxi Wrap Coat, $178 (Nordstrom.com)
Soft “ballet” colors are in this season, and also great for that luxuriously clean look. Wrap coats are effortless, but also great for keeping you warm!
5. Stevan Alan Daxton Puffer, $262 (StevenAlan.com)
Puffer is also in, so finally designers have focused on making these not-so-flattering-yet-necessary jackets cute. This puffer coat can be matched with clothing for any occasion. Plus, its on sale (originally $525).
6. Sam Edelman Tinsley Boots, $54.95 (Zappos.com)
You can never go wrong with a solid pair of black boots. They go with everything. These boots are also weather resistant!
7. Frye ‘Veronica Combat’ Boot, $207.90 (Nordstrom.com)
Frye lasts forever. Frye is super comfortable. Frye is good in any weather conditions. Need I say more?
8. Knit Hat with Pom Poms by Karl Lagerfeld, $49 (Stylebop.com)
I love the double pom pom look, and I am unashamed. These knit hats are super functional, and the pom poms add just a bit of fun to your outfit!
9. Kyi Kyi Genuine Faux Fur Earmuffs, $82 (Nordstrom.com)
Add a touch of pink to your outfit, while also keeping your ears warm. I love these earmuffs because they go with outfits for different occasions and are very functional.
10. Fownes Women’s Cashmere Lined Lambskin Leather Gloves, $34.90 (Amazon.com)
I cannot get over how amazing these are. I just ordered them in red (yes, I know, bold). They are waterproof, keep your hands warm, and still allow you to text. What more could you ask for?